Personal Training is a great alternative for those who:
- Have tried to work out on their own but couldn’t seem to reach their goal.
- Just don’t have the motivation needed to stick to an exercise program.
- Want to see results.
How does it work?
The initial session is a consultation where we will discuss your health and exercise history, your fitness goals, and conduct a couple fitness assessments to see your current body alignment. This information is used to design an exercise program made especially for you to help you reach your fitness goal safely and efficiently!
After your program is designed, we will meet regularly to work out in 30 or 45 minute sessions. It is recommended to meet 2 or 3 sessions per week (depending on your goal and current fitness level) until you reach your goal. Choose whether to work out 1-on-1 or in a small group, have online or in-person sessions. Or, if you would rather take your customized exercise plan and work out on your own, consider Online Personal Training (details below).
So your options are:
* 1-on-1 Personal Training *
Exercise one-on-one with a Personal Trainer. Get a personalized training program to fit your needs and help you efficiently reach your goals.
* Small Group Personal Training (form your own group) *
Don’t want to work out alone? Then grab a buddy (or more) for group training! You can lift and sweat together.. and share the cost! With group training, you still get a personalized training program to fit your needs and goals.
* Video Chat Training Sessions *
Meet with me in a virtual gym! It doesn’t matter where you live or whether you are traveling. I will always be accessible because you’ll perform your sessions through a video chat program such as Hangouts, Google Meet, or Zoom!
* Online Personal Training *
Online Personal Training is for those who can’t seem to reach their fitness goals working out on their own but don’t want to work out with a Personal Trainer every session. Online Personal Training allows you to work out on your own but with the exercise programming expertise and support of a Personal Trainer.
Online Personal Training consists of:
- Questionnaire: Let me know your health and exercise history, goals, and available equipment.
- Phone/Video Consultation: With a 15 minute consultation, I will be able to get the details I need to fully customize your workout plan.
- Program Design: I then take all that information and design an exercise program to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Support: You then perform the exercises for 4 weeks as prescribed on your own, keeping an online exercise log. During the 4 weeks, you get unlimited email/text support from me.
When the 4 weeks have expired, you may sign up for an additional 4 weeks with a newly designed exercise program to keep you seeing results (extra fees apply).